FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide Empty
PostSubject: CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide   CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:07 pm

ok so quick scoping is a little bit different on MW2 the scope can really only be zoomed in for 1 sec and u need slight of hand to do this!as you pull down your left trigger to aim in shot at your opponent when the scope is almost zoomed all the way in but it isnt yet 2/3 times you hit them!!

now No scopeing is a lil different as long as they are in the center of your crosshair you have a 9/10 % chance of hitting them as long as you perks are

Slight of hand

Stopping power

Steady Aim

now hard scoping you dont need slight of hand but you do need steady aim all you have to do is camp your a** off and shoot everyone that gets in your crosshair!! XD 1 thing never ever ever EVER take more than 2 seconds to shoot when hard scopeing or it wont turn out very well

Anyone that plays on the 360 add me XXDMASLRXX

- All credits for this guide go to me Mr.Brightside
Back to top Go down
DeathChild
Software Team
Software Team
DeathChild

PostSubject: Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide   CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:22 pm

ahh kinda a remake, and idea steel, if you wernt one of the leaders in this site i would take it off. but ehh it took a little typeing /= myne works for both and the reel perks you should have is just stopping power and stedy aim and bandalior but that may be different then cod4
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide   CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:27 pm

ok look you stay on Cod 4 and i stay on MW2 this is not even close to what you put AT ALL u know nothing aout MW2 so dont try to say its a remake im sorry for being a lil disrespectful but that stuff P.O's me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide   CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Snipeing guide
Page 1 of 1