FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

Cod 4 sniper guide

Go down 
3 posters

Are you a good sniper
Awsome
Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_lcap67%Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
ehhhh not so well
Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_lcap0%Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
nope!
 0% [ 0 ]
yes
Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_lcap33%Cod 4 sniper guide I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
maby
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
DeathChild
Software Team
Software Team
DeathChild

Cod 4 sniper guide Empty
PostSubject: Cod 4 sniper guide   Cod 4 sniper guide Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:36 pm

The epic me is owning you with this messege!
---------------------------------------------------------

First of all i want to say hi (say hi back!!!)
and we will be covering all the basics so your not a nub! it requiers Hardscopes,quickscopes,drag shots,NoScopes, and 360s!

These are the basics i will teach you how to do them

(by the way i dont hard scope) if you are new at snipeing you should but then move on from that and never do it again!

Hardscope: A hardscope is when you hold your aim in for more then 2 seconds--(good without -acog-

use them at the beginning of a round ex.
Bog.. Turn the corner and wait for someone to run! (sorry i dont hardscope dont know alot)

QuickScope: A quick scope is when you hold your scope in less then 1.9 seconds--good with -acog-

aim where the middle of your tv is then scope in at them and dont be afraid to hold it in to the 3 second mark then shoot and check your surroundings! if someone is there then do the same but fast! duck for cover if any. then go back up and BLAM!
quickscope in small maps like shipment and crouded maps like downpour ect. be fast swift and own (personly best and favorit tipe of snipeing...takes skill)

NoScope: A NoScope is when you use a sniper without the Scope. Surprising.use the -acog- its best

not much to say reely just aim in there position dont youse scope and fire (secret hint:when you shoot drag your anolog stik left when fireing most of the time it works (grate for shipment)

DragShot: A DragShot is when you do a quick scope up to 5 seconds but you aim to the left or right or abouve or under them and you drag your aimer towards them and fire when your draging -acog- is ok you could say it helps

takes skill my friends when you do it if you have lagg at the time shoot before you hit the person then let go of scope and keep your aimer on them for about a second after without scope,without lagg simple drag see body shoot +5 or +10 !!!! Laughing good for cross fire and pipeline
OK LAST ONE THEEEEEEEE

------360------

the most skillfull most lucky most epic THING EVA

dosent matter with -acog- or not but this is how: jump turn a 360 recomended 7 sensitivity then scope in for 2.2 seconds and fire !!!! all about luck no pointers !!!! wel i hope this helped any sudjestions and or commens post below!!! Neutral Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad drunken bom cheers Basketball sunny albino cherry santa rendeer

ok thats anough this and was and you know you want to be WithTheBloodRiseing! AkA Cole massong elephant

DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME A GOOD REP THIS TOOK A WILE TO MAKE!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cod 4 sniper guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 sniper guide   Cod 4 sniper guide Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:24 am

Nice guide.
Back to top Go down
https://febproductions.darkbb.com
siem
Elite Member
Elite Member
siem

Cod 4 sniper guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 sniper guide   Cod 4 sniper guide Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:22 am

??? long topic i also tried to post a long one but it was too long Shocked
tried to make one how to mod MW2
Razz Lvl 70 10th prestige and everything unlocked lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyves.nl/siemhen
Sponsored content

Cod 4 sniper guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cod 4 sniper guide   Cod 4 sniper guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cod 4 sniper guide
Page 1 of 1