FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pughjohn87

a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Empty
PostSubject: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

Back to top Go down
pughjohn87

a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:52 pm

hope yall like it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:18 pm

Nice!
Back to top Go down
https://febproductions.darkbb.com
pughjohn87

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 4:24 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:14 pm

Yea im gonna start makeing new cronous char.s my 1st ones gonna be pure strength
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:29 am

I can help.
Back to top Go down
pughjohn87

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:54 am

make sure it on coils.. can lapis server is dead now
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 am

nah im sticking with my old char lvl 66 valk on lapis because FEB's SNEL is on there 2 so yea... but i might make a new one on the new one
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:01 am

I am not in lapis no more.
Lapis is dead....

I am at coelliss.
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:15 am

lol your snel is in lapis thats what i was saying...and its not dead...lol and XD dont use other pplz words hah
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:40 pm

i sold that account. i play coellis now.
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 pm

if u can help me lvl like u did on lapis then i will play on that server
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:56 pm

i guess i farming to buy scrolls to boost.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Co-Admin
Beowolf

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:52 pm

You guys should play dead frontier. It's better.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:04 pm

ok 1. i need cronous usernames from you guys so i can add you and 2. i have a mage thats pure int. like it says in my guide and its name is DeathWalkerx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.   a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a vid that me and friend did a while back.. bluewings guild. which is dead now.
Page 1 of 1