FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

Wolfteam Gun Review: XEM 8-WT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jayfan629

jayfan629

Wolfteam Gun Review: XEM 8-WT Empty
PostSubject: Wolfteam Gun Review: XEM 8-WT   Wolfteam Gun Review: XEM 8-WT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 7:39 am

The XEM 8-WT is one of my favourite weapons in the game. It has amazing accuraccy, fire rate and power. It is a noob-friendly gun, meaning it is easy to get the hang of and easy to get good with. Almost anyone can get a kill with it. It has outstanding wolf stopping power and can penetrate thin walls and boxes with ease. Headshots with this gun should come easy to the experienced player, but for a starter, it takes some practice (obviously). Many players use it as it is a favourite of many. I like to refer to it as the lazy pro gun, mostly because it gets me easy kills with little effort, but it still takes skill to get the kills. It also comes with a scope, no upgrade neccessary. The upgrades for the gun are pretty good overall, as they help but do not make the gun too strong. Overall I would give it a 9/10. Only because it takes long to go from burst to scope burst and then back to full auto. I reccomend this gun to any and all who play the game. Keep shooting!

COPYRIGHT:http://www.gameogre.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerjo.net/

Wolfteam Gun Review: XEM 8-WT
Page 1 of 1