FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)

Go down 
2 posters

Did This information help?
Allot!
Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_lcap50%Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Yes
Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_lcap0%Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A little
Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_lcap0%Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Nope
 0% [ 0 ]
no
Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_lcap50%Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Empty
PostSubject: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:02 am

Press Thanks Button on the right if this post helped you understand the virus!

When installed, this rogue pretends to be an update for Windows installed via Automatic Updates. It will then install itself as a single executable called AV.exe that uses very aggressive techniques to make it so that you cannot remove it. First, it makes it so that if you launch any executable it instead launches XP Security Tol 2010, XP Defender Pro, or Vista Defender Pro. If the original program that you wanted to launch is deemed safe by the rogue, it will then launch it as well. This allows the rogue to determine what executables it wants to allow you to run in order to protect itself. It will also modify certain keys so that when you launch FireFox or Internet Explorer it will launch the rogue instead and display a fake firewall warning. Last, but not least, when try to browse to a web site, it will hijack your browser and state that the site is a security risk and not allow you to visit it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Once started, the rogue itself, like all other rogues, will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections on it. If you attempt to use the program to remove any of these infections, though, it will state that you need to purchase the program first. In reality, though, the infections that the rogues states are on your computer are all legitimate files that if deleted could cause Windows to not operate correctly. Therefore, please do not trust anything it states are infections.

While running, XP Security Tool 2010, XP Defender Pro, Vista Security Tool 2010, and Vista Defender Pro will also display fake security alerts on the infected computer. The text of some of these alerts are:

Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing security scan.

XP Internet Security 2010 Firewall Alert!
XP Internet Security 2010 has blocked a program from accessing the Internet
Internet Explorer is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32-Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.

Just like the scan results, these fake security warnings and alerts are all fake and should be ignored.

Without a doubt, this rogue is designed to scam you out of your money by hijacking your computer and trying to trick you into thinking you are infected. Therefore, please do not purchase this program , and if you have, please contact your credit card company and dispute the charges.

Credits to BleepingComputer

Last edited by <(FEB)> on Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://febproductions.darkbb.com
darktricks
Software Team
Software Team

PostSubject: Re: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:40 pm

Can i download this plz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:38 pm

yes you can.

link:https://febproductions.darkbb.com/computer-softwares-f4/vista-antispyware-2010-unregistered-versionremoval-program-t17.htm
Back to top Go down
darktricks
Software Team
Software Team

PostSubject: Re: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:58 am

Dude i was joking, why would i want a virus? A just got a virus my self, i got cmd bombed by someone...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:50 am

no dude i tot you meant that you want to remove your virus..

i misunderstood your question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)   Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skunk Antivirus(Virus Information)
Page 1 of 1