FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeathChild
Software Team
Software Team
DeathChild

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!   I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:27 pm

Hey Guys and Freddy i am coming back from an addiction of MW2 ..lol.. because my profile was scammed from my possession and i am going to be way more active on this site. and yes i have played almost every cod so if you have questions ask here...i am 6 prestige lvl 52 at the time that it was stolen but wat evs ..i was legit iv never had me boosted up ..maby ones at the start but thats it i realy don't remember and i know all the spawn shots and toobs and throwing knifes and all so ask away and i also have played many cp games so ask away on those too i am a programmer in training. tecbody(Admin FEB) is teaching me himself so. i used to be a big part of this site ad im surprised that only a few have passed me in posts but keep them upp!!
if you get to know me on here
you'll know that im a grate guy so msg me for questions and concerns. and im going to start playing most of theses games on here and post lottss!!!!!!!!!!!! lol! lol! lol! flower afro afro afro afro rendeer albino albino albino Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face Basketball Basketball sunny albino Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation [/size]
Back to top Go down
â–ˆMrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
â–ˆMrBrightsideOfficial

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!   I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 10:59 am

Hey cole guess what (: you delete my posts i will delete you tyvm, that was not against the rules, that was MY post on another website, and guess what freddy even said it would be ok if i did that
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Co-Admin
Beowolf

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!   I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:14 pm

Hey, how about shut up and stop fighting before I start uprooting both your comments at random.

jk, but seriously, STFU.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php
Sponsored content

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!   I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'M BACCKKKK!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEB Production :: About :: News-
Jump to: