FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!


All Programs.
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

Share | 
 

 WTFHACK(2010)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 24
Location : GHOST Protected

PostSubject: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 am

ALL SOFTWARES HAD BEEN MOVED TO NEW UPGRADED SITE!
IN 9 DAYS TIMED THE SITE WILL BE RELEASED!
NEW HACKS, SOFTWARES AND MORE!


This has was newly made.. still in Beta!

so might have some functions still to be repaired but basics should work.
(Always Freeeee)

link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Need Framework to work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Keys that has been generated!

9. 1487-6730-5520-9903
10. 5401-8002-2794-8257
11. 3307-4448-9851-4079
12. 4741-7675-5338-0917
13. 2303-9520-1272-7560
14. 2609-1221-8867-4683
15. 9665-0198-8577-9893
16. 7702-1726-6974-9945
17. 1201-8784-7288-3742
18. 2422-0364-5418-0280
19. 7863-1464-6902-9373
20. 6675-0256-1498-2133
21. 8282-3347-2478-5819
22. 5580-5937-4492-0495
23. 3368-9507-1835-0946
24. 6521-5546-4720-1276
25. 2187-6338-5832-8651
26. 2477-8015-1387-5641
27. 1195-4091-2131-4841
28. 5843-2944-4036-7762
29. 2719-2751-7141-0383
30. 6356-4306-2525-6715
31. 4748-9195-9975-2151
32. 9178-4161-1133-4531
33. 7539-3830-6154-5975
34. 4806-5668-0087-3829
35. 5773-4093-7915-1675
36. 9414-1099-2874-9992
37. 3394-6571-9407-9922
38. 5361-9569-2548-9229
39. 3896-4351-3262-5766
40. 9497-5074-1286-7694
41. 0748-0374-8119-5244
42. 6101-1533-7170-6462
43. 4802-9756-9335-3264
44. 7153-0948-5555-4373
45. 2955-0574-0527-8856
46. 7271-9435-8831-5212
47. 8679-1561-1434-9578
48. 2936-8535-7840-6646
49. 6357-4471-8129-0768
50. 0399-6547-6322-9484
51. 5967-2388-3938-4942
52. 1609-2972-3031-5316
53. 7712-4344-6158-1983
54. 8774-6437-3462-8854
55. 0988-7179-9470-4814
56. 2536-3717-8207-9070
57. 0253-8240-1593-3316
58. 7062-5206-9919-4915
59. 5869-0566-1921-5092
60. 4663-9770-0927-8005
61. 2569-5706-5599-1164
62. 0958-0203-4574-5209
63. 1611-8854-9751-5293
64. 2818-8044-5918-7474
65. 6906-6288-8785-4545
66. 4697-7080-9309-3434
67. 3248-3678-8125-3862
68. 5204-4018-2532-6336
69. 4309-6767-6324-5308
70. 6873-5972-4456-9342
71. 2858-0179-1941-6729
72. 1312-4113-5900-3004
73. 7186-2677-3241-5565
74. 0621-7126-4643-9916
75. 9506-2173-1026-2974
76. 9781-7727-7788-8067
77. 6780-0357-0014-0503
78. 8111-7027-0288-8262
79. 0746-8933-9108-7677
80. 0861-8993-6013-6449
81. 6269-5346-2542-3629
82. 1016-6335-0698-4216
83. 2003-2774-0690-7976
84. 9695-6882-6491-4162
85. 5677-5857-4596-3141
86. 1109-3041-0501-5817
87. 7468-5320-7134-2132
88. 5959-5610-4075-5566
89. 2386-7403-2168-4346
90. 4590-1586-0103-8347
91. 9604-5229-7695-8868
92. 8138-4222-8691-8594
93. 5688-9736-1112-0585
94. 8762-5878-7786-1284
95. 4878-9733-7080-1575
96. 3227-5841-0733-1001
97. 5935-8543-8920-4991
98. 7654-0997-2233-7535
99. 5939-8935-1775-8689
100. 4158-9860-5896-5078

_________________
<(FEB)>
-Programmer-
-Gamer-
-Owner-


Last edited by Admin_FEB on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://febproductions.darkbb.com
hahisham



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:22 pm

GIVE ME SERIAL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 24
Location : GHOST Protected

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:34 pm

must message me (PM)

_________________
<(FEB)>
-Programmer-
-Gamer-
-Owner-
Back to top Go down
http://febproductions.darkbb.com
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:08 pm

BITCH! xD IM the serial to me on facebook!
Back to top Go down
hahisham



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:11 pm

pst here pls
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:13 pm

Lol, no thats the whole point of the serial!
Back to top Go down
hahisham



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:15 pm

send to my e-mail (emo_guy_love@yahoo.com) pls
Sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
seseleme



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:34 am

me please serial...
Back to top Go down
kazune94



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am

What does this hack do?
Back to top Go down
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
avatar

Posts : 166
Join date : 2010-04-20

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:16 am

EVERYONE WHO NEEDS SERIAL PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR THE ADMIN AND WE WILL GET YOU ONE ASAP IF YOU KEEP ON BEGGING YOUR NOT GONNA GET ONE!
Back to top Go down
hahisham



Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:21 am

when i am play wolfteam how i can open the this hack
to make work
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 24
Location : GHOST Protected

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:23 am

Place the folders in the wolfteam folder. and launch wolfteam then activate software.

_________________
<(FEB)>
-Programmer-
-Gamer-
-Owner-
Back to top Go down
http://febproductions.darkbb.com
LoveAble



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-05

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:25 pm

can you give a list of functions?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 24
Location : GHOST Protected

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm

When activated everything will be shown.

_________________
<(FEB)>
-Programmer-
-Gamer-
-Owner-
Back to top Go down
http://febproductions.darkbb.com
Einstein



Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-09-12

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:17 am

Great Admin Great forum Smile
Back to top Go down
jayfan629

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : HongKong

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 am

Admin_FEB wrote:
This has was newly made.. still in Beta!

so might have some functions still to be repaired but basics should work.
(Always Freeeee)

link:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Need Framework to work!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]



Keys that has been generated!

9. 1487-6730-5520-9903
10. 5401-8002-2794-8257
11. 3307-4448-9851-4079
12. 4741-7675-5338-0917
13. 2303-9520-1272-7560
14. 2609-1221-8867-4683
15. 9665-0198-8577-9893
16. 7702-1726-6974-9945
17. 1201-8784-7288-3742
18. 2422-0364-5418-0280
19. 7863-1464-6902-9373
20. 6675-0256-1498-2133
21. 8282-3347-2478-5819
22. 5580-5937-4492-0495
23. 3368-9507-1835-0946
24. 6521-5546-4720-1276
25. 2187-6338-5832-8651
26. 2477-8015-1387-5641
27. 1195-4091-2131-4841
28. 5843-2944-4036-7762
29. 2719-2751-7141-0383
30. 6356-4306-2525-6715
31. 4748-9195-9975-2151
32. 9178-4161-1133-4531
33. 7539-3830-6154-5975
34. 4806-5668-0087-3829
35. 5773-4093-7915-1675
36. 9414-1099-2874-9992
37. 3394-6571-9407-9922
38. 5361-9569-2548-9229
39. 3896-4351-3262-5766
40. 9497-5074-1286-7694
41. 0748-0374-8119-5244
42. 6101-1533-7170-6462
43. 4802-9756-9335-3264
44. 7153-0948-5555-4373
45. 2955-0574-0527-8856
46. 7271-9435-8831-5212
47. 8679-1561-1434-9578
48. 2936-8535-7840-6646
49. 6357-4471-8129-0768
50. 0399-6547-6322-9484
51. 5967-2388-3938-4942
52. 1609-2972-3031-5316
53. 7712-4344-6158-1983
54. 8774-6437-3462-8854
55. 0988-7179-9470-4814
56. 2536-3717-8207-9070
57. 0253-8240-1593-3316
58. 7062-5206-9919-4915
59. 5869-0566-1921-5092
60. 4663-9770-0927-8005
61. 2569-5706-5599-1164
62. 0958-0203-4574-5209
63. 1611-8854-9751-5293
64. 2818-8044-5918-7474
65. 6906-6288-8785-4545
66. 4697-7080-9309-3434
67. 3248-3678-8125-3862
68. 5204-4018-2532-6336
69. 4309-6767-6324-5308
70. 6873-5972-4456-9342
71. 2858-0179-1941-6729
72. 1312-4113-5900-3004
73. 7186-2677-3241-5565
74. 0621-7126-4643-9916
75. 9506-2173-1026-2974
76. 9781-7727-7788-8067
77. 6780-0357-0014-0503
78. 8111-7027-0288-8262
79. 0746-8933-9108-7677
80. 0861-8993-6013-6449
81. 6269-5346-2542-3629
82. 1016-6335-0698-4216
83. 2003-2774-0690-7976
84. 9695-6882-6491-4162
85. 5677-5857-4596-3141
86. 1109-3041-0501-5817
87. 7468-5320-7134-2132
88. 5959-5610-4075-5566
89. 2386-7403-2168-4346
90. 4590-1586-0103-8347
91. 9604-5229-7695-8868
92. 8138-4222-8691-8594
93. 5688-9736-1112-0585
94. 8762-5878-7786-1284
95. 4878-9733-7080-1575
96. 3227-5841-0733-1001
97. 5935-8543-8920-4991
98. 7654-0997-2233-7535
99. 5939-8935-1775-8689
100. 4158-9860-5896-5078

its better to make a video for teaching us using this hack step by step.
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerjo.net/
Diwash Stha

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shardanagar,Town,Sham Shui Po,Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:11 am

Wtf is that mate? We need a god damn cool hack..Thx.
Back to top Go down
http://Youjizz.com
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 154
Join date : 2010-04-20
Age : 24
Location : GHOST Protected

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:39 am

stop complaining and respect the software! want to see you make it -_- jk jk i will try to make a video.

_________________
<(FEB)>
-Programmer-
-Gamer-
-Owner-
Back to top Go down
http://febproductions.darkbb.com
Diwash Stha

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shardanagar,Town,Sham Shui Po,Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:19 am

[b]Ya need NET FRAME of atleast 4
Back to top Go down
http://Youjizz.com
jayfan629

avatar

Posts : 24
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : HongKong

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:46 am

Admin_FEB wrote:
stop complaining and respect the software! want to see you make it -_- jk jk i will try to make a video.

Great.hope that video will be uploaded very soon
i nvr complain lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.killerjo.net/
tinkai9



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-09-17

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 pm

wolfteam hack is not working
Back to top Go down
Fried



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:42 pm

i downlaoded then hack.. then i ran wolfteam... what do i do next?
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Co-Admin
avatar

Posts : 97
Join date : 2010-05-07
Age : 27
Location : Newton, NC.

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:39 pm

Wait until he makes the video. I'm sure he'll show you how it works.


I do have to ask though...You did have someone playtest this hack...right, Freddy? I hope so.

_________________
Things that hurt, I frown upon them happening to me, because obviously, they would hurt.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php
Diwash Stha

avatar

Posts : 5
Join date : 2010-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Shardanagar,Town,Sham Shui Po,Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:33 am

Diwash Stha wrote:
Wtf is that mate? We need a god damn cool hack..Thx.
Can i have the serial please?
Back to top Go down
http://Youjizz.com
BlackRey



Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:10 am

excuse me admin can make specific instrutions,
or mybe can make a video with the instructions pls
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: WTFHACK(2010)   

Back to top Go down
 
WTFHACK(2010)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FEB Production :: Computer Game Tips and hacks :: Softwares-
Jump to: