FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Please login to see all Forum Sections!
FEB Production
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Programs.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and Check out are offers! new price!
FaceBook
Membership
Membership

Valk Guide

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:50 pm

The valk is a very strong char and I believe it to be one of the best in the game, right behind a good mage, but the nice thing with a valk is it is hard to screw up.

First off let me tell you that I am no master of this game, but I have done some research and believe that I know a thing or two, and I also talk to many lvl 100+ and have gotten their imput into this.

Ok, we will start as if you have no idea what I am tlkling about and are brand new to the game.

To start off lets discuss stats, most people think that valk has no need for stamina and that you should go with pure agility, this WILL get you killed. You will end up needing the stamina when you get to higher maps such as Forgotten Pathway. I suggest a 3:1 point ratio of agility to stamina. This provides you with some health and some def, but also lets you have great attack power. At later lvls you might find you need some more def, then go ahead and dump into stam, or you might need the power, so dump into agility. It really is your choice, but if you are new or want a solid valk I suggest the 3:1 ratio.

Now heres your skills and lvling guide:

Lvl 1-8
At this point you are just starting, try lvling a bit in Castle Cronous with your begginer dagger, I would suggest getting to lvl 8 or so. At this point you should have enough items to sell and buy a bow (yay your first ranged wep)

Lvl 8-15
You now have a bow and I will tell you now that distance is your friend, the farther away you get from a target the better. Now try going to the Underground Sewers to lvl, this will also let you get the Avalon Jewelery that you will use for a long time. As for skills, puit as many into Aura as you can, since this skill gives damage and def. Also start to put as many as you can into Ranged Mastery under basic skills. Skills will look like below

Ranged Mastery- 3
Aura- 4

Save the rest of your skill points for later skills.

Lvl 15-25
Ok, now you are really starting to be a valk, you`ll notice that your damage will start to out-weigh that of any other class now. From here on its your choice where you want to lvl, Cavus is a good start, but you might find that boring after awhile and try Temple Road. Heres where you also get one of your best skills, Deadly Assault, this skill is an amazing damage dealer that will take out things quickly. Continue to put points into Ranged Mastery and Aura, but make sure to keep Deadly Assault up to. Skills will look like below.

Ranged Mastery- 8
Aura- 9
Deadly Assault- 1

Continue to save other points. Or try something that you are curious about.

Lvl 25-37
You now are a damage dealer, congratulations! You now have close to twice or more the damage of any other class. Lvling now is a bit boring, since anythign you can kill is not worth much XP. Try to go as far as you can into the Mountanus maps, I suggest working your way though, since this will let you make sure you are jumping in to soon. At a certian point though you will reach Mountanus Floor 4 and the lvling gets boring until you are high enough to go to a new map. The only drawback to being this lvl is that you are now having to be careful where you put skill points,as each one is becoming increasingly important. At this point your Ranged Mastery should be at lvl 10 and you are done with it. Now focus on Deadly Assault and Aura. Skill will look like below.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Aura- 15
Deadly Assault- 9

Save the 4 points left over.

Lvl 37-40
This is a short period, but you will see why in a minute. You now are a great adition to any party trying to lvl. Try lvling it Chakras, until lvl 40. this will be fast and easy to do since anything there will die easy underneath you great Deadly Assault. Once you have reached lvl 40 you are now ready to re-skill and put everything the way it should be. You can do this by going to the re-skill NPC in Castle Cronous. He is to the right of Eaten (I am sorry I dont know his name), if you need help finding him just ask someone to show you. Once you have gotten all of your skills back put them into the following skills.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Aura- 17
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 9
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1

This should be all the skill points you have.

Lvl 40-45
The easy lvls, you now have maximum damage and enough skills to make it happen. Try to lvl in Chakras more, preferably near the Kaineus entrance. Continue to put skill points into Aura and Dealy Assault. At lvl 45 you get your first and only AoE skill, Crushing Fall, this skill is your best friend forever and even longer. Put 1 point into it since that is all you can. Skills will look like below.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Aura- 19
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 13
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 1

Lvl 45-50
You now dont have to worry about getting into mobs with many monsters, since you can now take them all out with one shot. Lvl in chakras some more, yes I know its becoming boring, and try to get large groups and kill them all at once. At this lvl put as many points into Crushing fall as you can and pick either Aura or Deadly Assault to max out first. I suggest Aura for the extra Def and Damage. Heres what my skills looked like that this point.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Aura- 20
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 14
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 2

Lvl 50-60
You now are a supreme damage dealer with great skills. Get someone to help you lvl in AoB or try and solo it, but be very careful. Max whatever skill you didnt from the last segment, either Aura or Deadly Assault. You now have the highest damage dealing skill in the game, Deadly Assault. Now max Crushing fall as much as you can. I also put one point into shadow for when I farm things and don`t feel like killing myself, I just let Shadow kill and I watch, DO NOT THINK IT WILL LVL FOR YOU. Skill should look something like below.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Aura- 20
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 6
Shadow- 1 (Optional)

Lvl 60-65
Now the game really begins. Solo lvl in AoB or get a good party to go to Malus-Ora. You now are starting to have skill points left over, so anything that doesnt go into Crushing Fall should go into Haste, so that at lvl 90 you can get Damage Enchanter. Skills at lvl 65 should look like this.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Haste- 2
Aura- 20
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 8
Shadow- 1 (Optional/if not put point into Haste)

Lvl 65-70
Alright, lvling now become a pain, so it really is just time. Solo Malus-Ora or get a good party to Forgotten Pathway. You now have all the skill you will ever need and wont be changing a thing. Put points into Crushing Fall when you can, and put the rest into Haste. Skills will look like ones below at lvl 70.

Ranged Mastery- 10
Haste- 6
Aura- 20
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 9

Lvl 70-80
You now have to have complete and total patience. Get a party to Forgotten Pathway and lvl all day long. Skill points should be obvious now, since you only canp ut one more into Crushing fall, the rest will go into Haste. Skills look like below.

Ranged Mastery- 10/maxed
Haste- 10
Aura- 20/maxed
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20/maxed
Burst- 1
Wail of Valkyrie- 1
Crushing Fall- 10/maxed

Lvl 80-90 The possibilities are now endless. Do what you want and stick with it. I will show you how you should look at lvl 90. I suggest getting a Skill Intial and getting rid of Shadow, Wail of Valkyrie, and Burst.

Ranged Mastery- 10/maxed
Haste- 20/maxed
Aura- 20/maxed
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20/maxed
Crushing Fall- 10/maxed

You have 8 points left over now.

Lvl 90-100
You now only can get the advanced skills, so save up points and get them. Skills look like below.

Ranged Mastery- 10/maxed
Haste- 20/maxed
Aura- 20/maxed
Bind- 1
Deadly Assault- 20/maxed
Crushing Fall- 10/maxed
LV Booster MP&HP- 2
Damage Enchanter- 2

Lvl 100-115
You are on your own now...

Credits for guide go to MrBrightside
Back to top Go down
siem
Elite Member
Elite Member
siem

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:15 am

wow.....long post Shocked
its nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.hyves.nl/siemhen
█MrBrightsideOfficial
Designer
Designer
█MrBrightsideOfficial

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:14 pm

yea it took me a long time
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Co-Admin
Beowolf

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:33 pm

So...you're a Hybrid then?

If so, why Wail of Valk? It's really crap, you know.

Hybrid Valks can't really do as much as the CF valk and DA valk. It's just enough to get the job done.

You need to reiterate with the stats though. It's 3.1 ratio until level 65: Stamina should only get to 100. At 65, you should put all into Stamina, then at 70 you should go pure agility. You can add this if you want, that's just how I would go. Personally, I would go Kara Valk...you get better skills at later levels.
Back to top Go down
http://z4.invisionfree.com/Dewmocracy_Sanctuary/index.php
DeathChild
Software Team
Software Team
DeathChild

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm

BOMAR DO COMMENT. BOMAR NOT KNOW WHAT HE TALK ABOUT, IGNORE BOMAR PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Beowolf
Co-Admin
Beowolf

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 10:26 pm

DeathChild wrote:
u gunna delete this again You little whiny girl?

No....but I think I'll edit it because you're an idiot that knows jack about what he speaks.

Now STFU before I change your title to Resident AssClown.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 7:24 am

BEOWolf Do you want to help me run the system on the upgraded site?
Back to top Go down
https://febproductions.darkbb.com
Beowolf
Co-Admin
Beowolf

Valk Guide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valk Guide   Valk Guide Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:42 am

Sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valk Guide Empty